PRIVACY AND COOKIES
The privacy of your information is considered very important by Green Duck. The statements below describe what information may be collected, how we may use it and whom the information may shared with.
- Personal information: Usually when you access this website, no personal information is available to us. The only information available to us is your IP address, browser type and operating system type. In some situations (such as joining mailing list, or through correspondence) you may decide to supply personal information such as your email address, name, phone number and mailing address. This information shall be held by Green Duck and will never be passed to any organisations, except for in exceptional circumstances, in which case your permission shall be obtained beforehand.
- Marketing: Any personal information you submit to us, may be used for marketing purposes to inform you about relevant new, or updated products or services. If at any stage you wish to no longer receive this information you may inform us and we will honour your request. If you would like to access the information we hold, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a £10 administration fee to do so
- Cookies: Cookies are small snippets of data passed from a website to a user's web browser when the user browses the website. If the user browses that same website at some point in the future, the information stored in the cookie is retrieved by the website in order to provide views or functionality relevant to the user's previous activity.
- Cookies - Ours: We utilise a session cookie to identify you - this is to assist with redirecting between the mobile and non-mobile versions of this website.
- Cookies - 3rd party: This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about the site usage - this does utilise a cookie.
- Managing cookies: If you wish, you can disable cookies by using the settings/options in your web browser. However your browsing experience may then be limited. To disable 3rd party cookies, please visit the 3rd party website for further information.
- Links to other sites: On this website, there are occasions where we link to other sites. Green Duck accepts no responsibility for the content or privacy policies of these sites.
- External web services: We use some external web services to display content on our webpages. An example is on the homepage where we use the Twitter web service to display our latest tweet. Assuming you are not logged into these services, they will have no way to identify you. They may however gather anonymous usage information.
By accessing this website you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by the terms described below. If you do not agree, please do not use this website.
- Copyright: Information on this website may contain copyright information, the terms of which must be observed.
- Information: The information, products and services on this website may be updated without notification.
- Responsibility: Green Duck asssumes no responsiblity for loss or damage to yourself or your equipment, through use of this website.
EMAIL NEWSLETTER TERMS
By signing up to our email newsletter you agree to the following terms.
- Frequency: The email newsletter will be sent 3-4 times per year.
- Unsubscribing: To unsubscribe please click the link at the bottom of the email newsletter or send us an email via email@example.com.